Bookkeeping and GST
Frederiks Accountants offers professional bookkeeping services on a monthly or quarterly basis to clients who require their business records to be prepared in an accurate and timely manner by experienced bookkeeping staff who are employed by a large and reputable CPA Practice.
We also are able to help and advise on the following:
• Payroll Report/s
• PAYG Summary Statement/s
• Superannuation Guarantee Report/s
• Taxable Payment Summaries required by businesses operating in the Building Industry
• Trade Debtors Report/s
• Trade Creditor Report/s
• Business Activity Statement/s, and
• Instalment Activity Statement/s
Due to the cost efficiencies of having a client’s bookkeeping and taxation work both completed by the same company, we are pleased to offer clients a discount to their fees if they engage Frederiks Accountants to undertake both their bookkeeping and taxation work during the same financial year period.
In situations where bookkeeping work is only completed for a part of a financial year, then a proportionate discount to the fees will apply.
We are able to provide advice to clients in relation to all their GST and BAS reporting obligations.
Our services in this area include:
- Applying for an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- Applying for GST registration
- Applying for PAYG With-holding registration
- Cancellation of ABN / GST / PAYG registration
- Completing Variations to PAYG Installments
- Completing & lodging BAS & IAS Returns
We are also able to provide advice and assistance to clients with respect to more complex GST issues such as whether GST applies to the sale of real property.